VSN Systemen gives away a free Application Note on Cavium Octeon C++ programming and remote debugging.read more
VSN Systemen Selects Octasic's Vocallo MGW for Multimedia Application Portfolio.read more
VSN Systemen offers a 'Try and Buy' package for OpenTSP NG!
Try & buy Package
To allow developers to cost effectively assess OpenTSP NG's fitness for use in a given situation without spending a lot of time and money up front, VSN has prepared a '60-day Try and Buy' package.
This package consists of:
- OpenTSP NG Octeon Network Processor Unit with full documentation
- Optional Vocallo Media Processing daughterboard with full documentation
- Optional Transcoding and/or Firewall Lib with full documentation
- GNU Toolchain including specific VSN abstractions/settings with full documentation
- Access to VSN support by e-mail or phone for 60 days to jump start development
For a low, nominal fee for support, developers have 60 days to evaluate and decide if they wish to proceed or not. If not, there is no additional charge and the unit(s) can simply be returned to VSN. If ours is the perfect solution, normal prices apply for the hardware, software and optional extra services*.
Contact us to get your package and start development now!
*Optional on-site and/or consulting services are available, but are not part of the Try & Buy Package and are charged for in accordance to prevailing pricelists.